She first found Daily Marketing Coach from a previous web designer who knew Jory was struggling to get more coaching clients. So her designer suggested she listen to the “Black Friday” webinar (circa 2011) by Ann Sieg.
Actually, Jory was particularly impressed that Brian – Ann’s husband – called her to make sure she was registered for the Black Friday webinar.
She loved the fact that Ann ran a family business and that the Head Honcho was a woman.
She figured if this all worked for network marketers, it could work for Jory too (who is not a network marketer, but a coach).
Jory wanted and needed a community that taught marketing and other entrepreneurial skills. And delivered it in such a way that it was easy enough for her to extrapolate. Bottom line, as Jory says, “Brian, Ann, and Curt had me at ‘hello.'”
Here’s A Sampling Of What Jory Fisher Accomplished Upon Joining Daily Marketing Coach (DMC)
For starters, she earned her first dollar online!
- Jory turned what was her freebie give-away into a paid product. She now sells her Discover Your Purpose course for $19.97 and has other ethical enticements she offers in exchange for email address and name.
- Jory totally re-did her website so that her primary focus would not be her radio show, but rather on her “visitors” and the value she can bring to each of them.
- She became a certified DMC trainer via the Total Funnel Immersion program.
- Jory completed a high converting Work With Jory page and video.
- Jory increased her “listener-ship” on BlogTalkRadio.
- She recorded, produced and published several videos.
- Jory promoted a group coaching program using ideas from DMC.
- Jory “grew” her Daily Marketing Coach team – still growing! which pays a residual affiliate income.
- Jory enhanced her visibility in the marketplace (social media and email follow ups).
- And she’s still achieving.
Pretty impressive list! Jory is serious about her business.
Here’s Why Jory Fisher Chose Daily Marketing Coach (DMC)
“DMC attracts smart, caring people who want to make a difference in the world (not just personal gain). I love being part of such a community – knowing I can connect and learn and inspire and be inspired 24/7 is invaluable to me.”
Jory has commented that she also loves earning residual affiliate commissions. She has peace of mind knowing that she can learn how to market her business and help others learn how to market their business by referring people to DMC.
One of Jory’s biggest mind shifts has been that marketing is a good thing to be enjoyed, not a dreaded thing to be avoided.
All in all, Jory feels strongly that DMC has given her solid content to learn and teach. And
provides her with leaders (like Ann) to emulate and learn from.
Jory has made the most of her DMC+ membership. She upgraded to an Inner Circle and Total Funnel Immersion member AND has successfully gone through the DMC certification program. And now, Jory is succeeding.
Ann Sieg Interviews Jory Fisher. Listen To Ann and Jory Talk About “Success.”
Do you know Jory Fisher? What good things do you have to say about her. Comment below.
You are reading DMC Spotlight Read more from this series of articles.
- How Marsha Godwin Became Her Own Boss, And Finally Built The Online Business She'd Been Striving For After Years Of Struggle
- Spotlight on Jory Fisher, DMC Certified Trainer
- Daily Marketing Coach Success Story - Michelle Pitot
- Daily Marketing Coach Success Story: David & Laura Bostrom
- Daily Marketing Coach Success Story With Suicide Pain Survivor Linda Troup
- Meet Stella Scott - Professional Opera Singer and Daily Marketing Coach Certified Trainer
- Meet Daily Marketing Coach Certifed Trainer Julieanne van Zyl
- Beautiful Website, But It Wasn't Attracting Clients
- Learn How 23 Year Old Computer Science Major Gabriel Both Is Building His First Online Business Through The Daily Marketing Coach
- DMC Star Of The Week - Lisa Saline
- Meet Daily Marketing Coach Certified Trainer Stacia Hopkins
- Interview With Marsha Godwin - Certified DMC Trainer Spotlight
- This "Sports Mom" Builds Her Business On The Go With Only These Two Tools
- DMC Star Of The Week - Courtney Sullivan
- Meet Daily Marketing Coach Certified Trainer Natasha Hazlett - Former Full Time Practicing Attorney Now Six Figure Internet Marketer
- DMC Star Of The Week - Sue Henry
- Meet DMC Star Of The Week - Dr. Hale Pringle
- DMC Star of the Week - Amy Hagerup
- DMC Star of the Week – Jahnan Derso
- DMC Star of the Week – Myron Haluschak
- The 3 Key Elements Of A USP (Unique Selling Proposition) That Make People Want To Buy From You