ANN SIEG’S FACEBOOK PAGE WEEKLY WRAP UP
Here are my top Facebook posts this week. These are the posts that received the most attention, comments, LIKES and those that I think are educational, entertaining or enlightening.
- Tell me what opportunity, team or training webinar you’re about to hop on tonight? What’s circling around in your mind as far as business is concerned? Do share…
My Facebook Page is growing significantly. Far as I can tell, nearly all of them are network marketers, which is exactly the way my team and I have designed it.
When you LIKE my page, consider it your own network marketing forum for becoming a better marketer.
My main goal for The Renegade Blog is to help network marketers become better marketers.
We like to really unpack the important marketing topics that will help you move forward with marketing your business, and at this blog we have the space to do that. It’s like our classroom.
Often times, those topics, ideas and the needs that I see should be addressed get their start at my Facebook page.
Here Are The Top Facebook Posts This Week
My Reflection On This Particular Post-
Consider this … When you promote, and sound the trumpet of your company on Facebook (or elsewhere), and proceed post your link on another person’s wall (or elsewhere), how is that action attractive? How do you think that actually grows a business?
I encourage strategic marketing, and genuine networking with other network marketers. There is a plus side to doing so.
- Just starting to read “Enchantment” by Guy Kawasaki. This book about one thing: Influence. “How can I influence others without moral compromise?” is the question at the heart of Enchantment. In the weeks and months to come, I’ll have regular book reviews at The Renegade Blog. What are you reading right now? Anyone reading Enchantment?
- How would it *feel* if 5+ people were contacting YOU everyday to learn more about what you do, and how they could become involved? Would that make your business more fun? Trust me, it does. Read this post to learn how.
- Indeed – people are coming online (in droves). Do you think a majority of them are seeking (or already have) a specific network marketing business, or do you see more people coming online simply with open eyes … looking for *anything* that represents a change from what they’re currently doing; something they can earn money from?
- Curious… How many of you are professionals? Or have professional backgrounds? More and more (and more) I’m meeting lawyers, doctors, teachers (lots of teachers) stock brokers, company managers, real estate developers and brick and mortar small biz owners who are making a REAL effort to give it up, walk away from to join the ranks of network marketing. Sound like you?
- “Woofta!” That’s what I say after bending my brain on a particular project or problem that I’ve made progress on or solved. What do you say? What’s your “saying?”
- What I LOVE about Facebook, and social media in general, but more so THIS Facebook page is that I get to interact with YOU. I just want to tell you all that I believe in you, and think there are BIG things in your future. Wherever you’re at in your business, don’t give up, keep your focus, be teachable, flexible and willing to adjust your time scales until you reach your goals. Make it a great day.
- Yesterday, I asked how many of you had an email list of 50+ and 25 of you answered Yes (see thread below on this page). My next question for those of who have a list is What are you doing with it? Do you have a strategy? If not (or even if so), this post at The Renegade Blog is how we use our list, and it’s ALWAYS worked.
Be Sure To Provide Your Feedback On This One…
- Would like honest feedback on this… How many of you have have visited The Renegade Blog. If so, what have you found helpful? What would you like to see more of? Other thoughts?
My team and I want to create content that empowers you and your business. I REALLY appreciate your feedback, thank you in advance. Comment below.