What do major retailers know about increasing profits that you don’t?
I’m talking about big companies like Ford, Mercedes Benz, Allstate Insurance, Whole Foods and Office Max.
What they all know and understand is something I figured out a little over a year ago when I dug into some deep market research.
It should have been an obvious fact but until I saw the numbers I didn’t realize just how big an impact this is having not only on the culture but especially my profits.
Knowing this kind of information and then catering to the needs of this particular audience can boost your profits big time.
Discover How a Simple Personal Shopping Excursion to Office Max Turned Out to Be a Reaffirming Lesson on What the Major Retailers are Doing to Capitalize from this Huge Market Shift.
Be sure to turn up your volume.
Now Here’s What You Need to Know in Order to Begin Tapping into this Super Profitable Market Shift
By the way — when you are aware of how to market to women … even if you sell male orientated products … you capture all the other buyers by default. I can’t say this formula would work the other way around. No matter how small or large you accommodate this shift into your marketing, your profits will go up.
The Ten Top Rules to Remember About Women Consumers
(source Why She Buys by Bridget Brennan)
- Women buy or influence the purchases of most consumer products.
- Gender is the most powerful determinant of how a person views the world and everything in it. It’s more powerful than age, income, race, or geography.
- Women’s brain structures and hormone levels are different from men’s and women are raised in an unseen gender culture that shapes their priorities and world views in ways that can be imperceptible to men.
- Female culture should be studied with the same focus that entering a foreign market requires. Mastering female culture is the key to success for companies that depend on women consumers.
- The person who makes a sales transaction isn’t necessarily the decision maker. Even if the woman of the house does not earn a paycheck, she likely determines her household’s expenditures.
- Pink is not a strategy.
- If women make up a significant portion of your customer base, they should be represented proportionately on your management team.
- There are five important trends driving the world/s female population that should be considered when making long-term planning decisions for your business.
- Women around the world are more similar than they are different.
- When you please women, you tend to make your male customers happier too.
The thing is it’s not going away. It’s only going to get bigger.
Learn more about how to increase your business profits by understanding how women make buying decisions .
Study my Big Shift Marketing series of videos on Facebook for much more depth on this topic:
- Your Prospect is Looking At You
- Men Build Pyramids, Women Build Peer Groups
- Prime Time Women & “Triple Dipper” Assets
- Leadership is Now the Strongest Marketing Strategy
- What the George Foreman Grill & Female Buyers Have in Common!
- Here’s a Quick Way to Understand Marketing to Women
- Where is the Money Going?
- 3 Big Market Shifts & Why You Need to Pay Attention to Them
I’d especially like it if you left a comment or two along the way. It helps me know how I can better serve you.
To Your Success,