If there is one central theme of The Renegade Network Marketer, it would be this:
Your business needs to be centered around you so that you have complete control over it, and in order for you to make as much money as possible, you need to develop your own business assets.
Your list is one of the most valuable assets you can develop, but there are also other things like…
- Your own traffic. (Ex: Ads you might place, or when other websites link to yours)
- Your own testimonials that establish credibility.
- Your own content. (Ex: Articles at your blog, email series, informational videos, etc.)
- Your MLM organization of course.
- Your relationship with your customers. (This is determined by how you treat them and the value you bring to their lives. For example, the exact same customer might be worth three times as much in the long run to someone who develops a good relationship with them vs someone who does not have their best interests in mind and just wants to make a quick buck off of them.)
- Your USP. (What makes you different from everyone else?).
- Your blog or website.
- Eventually your own product(s).
All of these are assets that have a real, measurable dollar value (some harder to measure than others). They not only protect your business, they also open you up to an endless amount of ways to make money. If you ever chose to sell your business at some point, they would also have a huge impact on how much it would be worth.
Don’t worry about putting all this together at once. Nobody’s able to do that. Just add one piece at a time, little by little.
Every time you do, the value of your business increases. Every time you add an email to your autoresponder sequence, it increases your remote control selling power. It’s like another 100 sales reps working for you.
Every additional piece of content improves the relationship you have with your prospects…
…it further pre-qualifies them…
…it increases your conversions which means more money and more distributors…
…which means more people in your organization making you money…
…which allows you to buy more advertising…
…which means more prospects…
and the cycle continues.
Learn How to Center Your Business Around You,
and Develop Your Own Business Assets.
Get Started with The Renegade Network Marketer Today