You are reading Ann Sieg's Leaders' Circle Read more from this series of articles.
- How You Can Make Your Online Education Pay Off with The Leaders’ Circle
- A Story of Collaboration, Perfect Example of How to Create a Talent
- The Leaders' Circle Challenge
- Welcome to Ann Sieg's Leaders' Circle
- Ann Sieg's Leaders' Circle Challenge - Participant Feedback
Today, I want to let you know that The Leaders’ Circle isn’t the only place that will seek to develop these hot beds of talent. There are others out there, and part of our mission is to find them, and in some cases collaborate with them.
Glenn Arcaro and Didi Alcheva from Social Media Buzz with Video are a perfect example. I’ve been impressed with what they are doing, and how they’ve inspired dozens to create video – some for the very first time ever.
They are igniting people to take action, then helping them feel safe to practice, and in turn, that creates momentum for those who participate under their instruction. And that is what it’s a all about.
We’ve decided to collaborate with Glenn and Didi which you’ll be learning more about today and tomorrow.
Today, I’m using their community, and our collaboration with them, as a case study -and a model- for you to learn from. We’ve created this video that explains everything. Watch the video, and leave a comment below with your thoughts and questions.
A Story of Collaboration, Perfect Example of How to Create a Talent
As a result of watching this video, and reading this post, my hope is that it prompts you to think deeply about the following:
- The kind of groups you might want to be affiliated with, and why.
- Raising awareness that who you spend your time with influences how you think and act, and knowing that, if you want to spend more or less time with them.
- How you can spend more time with people you want to become more like over time.
How will you know when you’re successful?
I’ve always felt that the best measurement of success is momentum. Momentum is something you can track. Spending time with those you deem successful is a stepping stone toward success because they indicate that you’re on the right track, and momentum is building.
Tomorrow I’m going to issue a challenge. This is going to get you into action here at The Leaders’ Circle. I’m excited about this because I’m going to walk the talk and take the challenge as well. Stay tuned!
If you’re not a Fan of The Leaders’ Circle, go ahead and LIKE our page now